Wilderness Hiking and Adventure Travel in Beautiful British Columbia
Join us on a hiking, canoeing or multi-sports adventure in nature's wonderland - British Columbia, Canada. Join us among the natural wonders that make this province so naturally spectacular: its moss drenched rainforest, glacier clad mountains, sparkling blue lakes and wild Pacific beaches .
Hiking and Adventure Travel the Easy Way
Take an adventure with West Coast Wonders for the easiest once in a lifetime experience you've ever had.
- No equipment? No problem. We provide all you need apart from the clothes on your back and the boots on your feet.
- No transport? No problem. We will bring you to the trailhead with us, with pick ups in Vancouver or Whistler.
- No experience? No problem. We will provide you with preparation material and a comprehensive packing list.
- No companions? No problem. We will provide you with your own tent or hotel room at no extra charge.
- Don't want to carry a heavy backpack? Hire a porter (or two!)
We are very pleased to announce that in 2015 we were audited by Green Tourism Canada and given a Silver Award grading. We believe that this reflects our commitment to sustainable environmental policies and our green philosophy and ethos. As an ecotourism business we know how important this knowledge is for our clients and promise you that we will continuously strive to improve.
Please see our Philosophy and Ethics page for more information on what we believe in and how we set out to achieve our goals.
!Group Booking Discount!
Get your family or friends together. Until the end of April 2016 book for a party of 4 but only pay for 3! This offer is valid for any trip in any month.
Follow our adventures on social media. We post regular updates & contests on Facebook & Twitter and also write a blog on backpacking & British Columbia.
International telephone: 604-636-7116
Toll free within Canada and the US: 1-888-574-5576